Phoenix Mobile Home Park Market – November/December 2015
Pacific Mobile Manor – Located at 10220 E Apache Trail, Apache Junction, AZ, Pacific Mobile Manor is a 123 unit mobile home park that was built in 1970 on 3.06 acres. On November 2, 2015, Marvin L Sampson purchased this mobile home park from Charles M Keith (Keith Management). Sampson paid $9M for the property with a $3.491 million down payment and $5.509 million debt with Fannie Mae originating with Wells Fargo Bank.
Rancheria Mobile Estates – Located at 2502 N 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ, Rancheria Mobile Estates are two park consisting of 125 units. The parks were built in 1950, 1951, and 1955 on 7.56 acres. The estates include three laundry facilities and two recreational buildings. On November 19th, 2015, Joseph Orlandi and John Williams (J&J Real Estate) and Lillian and Marco Maimone purchased this park from Kim Ward Eggleston for $3.95 million with $1.05 million down and $2.9 million debt with Western Alliance Bank.
Mesa/Apache Junction KOA – Mesa/Apache Junction KOA is a 152 space RV park located at 1540 S Tomahawk Rd, Apache Junction, AZ. The park was built in 1973 on 11.8 acres and includes a pool and a clubhouse. On December 1st, 2015, George McGavin and Henry McMillan purchased this property from Mike and Rosemary Mortensen for $1.25 million.
Raindance Mobile Home Park – Raindance mobile Home Park is located at 2605 S Tomahawk Rd, Apache Junction, AZ and has 297 spaces. The property includes a pool and a clubhouse. On December 3rd, 2015, Charles Keith, John McMillan, and Jimmy McMillan purchased the park from Craig Frederick Neuschwanger and Margaret F Webb for $16 million with $8 million down and $8 million variable interest debt with Wells Fargo Bank.
Sundance Mobile Home Park – Sundance Mobile Home Park is a 72 space mobile home park located at 1065 N San Marcos Drive in Apache Junction, AZ. The park was built in 1968 and 1970 on 7.98 acres and includes a pool. On December 3rd, 2015, Charles Keith, John McMillan, and Jimmy McMillan purchased the park from Craig Frederick Neuschwanger and Margaret F Webb for $2.6 million.